February 23, 2011

February 16-18: Hi-ho, Hi-ho, It's Off To Work We Go!

 On our to-do list for whats left of our week.
Pinoplast (sp?)
Insulation
A tiny bit of Dry Wall

Dan was sick the first couple of days, so we did what we were able.

 Getting serrious!
Well, kind of....not really....not to say we aren't working hard, but we have fun while we're at it.


 Pinoplast (sp?)....not our favorite, I have to say! That stuff gets everywhere!

 UGH! SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH INSULATION!!!

 Dry walling.....need I say more?
Ok, ok. For me, this was a learning experience. Like Jordan told my Mama, I'm like a little duckling. I follow Jordan around, and he teaches me everything he knows....kind of odd thinking of Jordan as a mama duck, BUT, I didn't say it! He did! I'm gonna need some practice with this dry wall thing! Apparently its not something you're just good at!

This is one of the MANY dogs running around. Lots of little "kick-me" dogs, as my family calls them, as well as the big, mean kind. German Shepards, Rotweilers, and Dobbermans are very common here. They use them to guard against theives.

-For Christ and His glory,
Lindsey Kae

8 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work, Duckies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love insulation and drywall! I grew up on that stuff :) Looks like you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just HAVE to say it... Sorry... I do pre-travel nursing consultations at work for our travel clinic - don't pet the dogs!!!! We have had to do rabies series on kids returning from missions trips.... Ugh... Expensive and painful!!! Ok... I'm done!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't kick the dogs! They might bite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey, I think you fit right in to Russian look with that bandana over your head! Love the first picture!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I like the duck analogy. Way to have a great attitude, Lindsey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss you a LOT!!!!Nice of you to call Sophie on her B-day! She's having fun being Grandma's girl today!!! Still wearing her P.J.s and having her nap. Got to pick what she wanted for all her meals today!!! Fun to be 6!!! Family party later .... when it is not so busy... Blessings abundant!! G. Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don & I really appreciate the work you are doing. I am praying for you all to keep warm & make a godly impression on these people! Love gma La Verne.

    ReplyDelete